Gordon B. Dahl
Professor – Department of Economics
Newspapers and Magazines
- New York Times / International Herald Tribune, "Economists, Consensus and Healthy Debates," January 10, 2013. Online Link.
- TIME, "Fan Rage: How Home Team Losses Contribute to Domestic Violence," March 22, 2011. Online Link.
- New York Times, "Economists Say Movie Violence Might Temper the Real Thing," January 7, 2008. Online Link.
- The Independent, "Tax Credits Boost School Performance, Study Shows," August 22, 2005. Article.
- Washington Post, "The Boy Bias," February 8, 2004. Article.
- New York Times, "It's a Girl! (Will the Economy Suffer?)," October 25, 2003. Article.
- Research also featured in Atlantic Monthly, BusinessWeek, The Economist, Forbes, London Sunday Times, Money Magazine, Reuters, Slate, The Telegraph and a variety of regional and international newspapers.
- National Public Radio, Morning Edition, "What the IRS Could Learn from Mormons," Friday March 2, 2012. Online Link. Podcast Link.
- CBS Radio Network, National News Feed, "Family Violence and Football," March 21, 2011.
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, National Radio News, "Movie Violence and Violent Crime," January 16, 2008.
- National Public Radio, Weekend Edition Saturday, "Study: Violent Films May Drive Down Crime Rate," January 12, 2008. Online Link.
- British Broadcasting Coorporation, World Today, "Movie Violence and Violent Crime," January 7, 2008.
- CNN en Español, "The Demand for Sons," November 10, 2003.
- National Public Radio, Here and Now, "American Parents Favor Boys over Girls," October 9, 2003.
- Also interviewed by a variety of regional and international radio stations.
- ABC News Network, March 22, 2011.
- Fox News Channel, Your World with Neil Cavuto (National Cable Business News Program), October 13, 2003.